CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

duminică, 17 februarie 2008

People


There are people that give me hope. There are people that make me see the reality. There are people that enable me to dream. There are people that make me happy. There are people that make me feel like a princess. There are people that make me believe that magic moments will come no matter what. And what do I offer to these people? Many times a smile, a dream, but so many other times a grin or a mean word...

How do I find the equilibrium between what I offer and what I receive? Because many times so far I received much more than I offered. And even when I thought I offered all that I could, they proved me that I need more from them.

My question, maybe a bit naive, is where from do they get their hope and energy? They receive it from the others or they simply wake up in the morning and are like this? I wish I knew... actually, I wish i were like them...

0 comentarii: