CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

marți, 29 iulie 2008

Inspirational

Tonight, I didn't feel that good so I was trying to order my thoughts in the swings that are here. At some point, Ruth (the CCP) came and we started to talk... It was one of the most inspirational talks I had lately and it reminded me of another talk I had in February with someone else.

You know why I was selected in the CC team? Because I had a good application, because I was from Romania (Ruth said she supported me from the very begining because she was sure that a Romanian AIESECer will do a great job) and because I would bring diverity to the team (my AIESEC XP is a little bit different of that of the other CC memebers - former MC, EB, trainees, etc.). Knowing this makes me feel a lot more aware of my role here, makes me feel motivated not only by my enthusiasm...

Talking to her I understood the power of believing in what you are doing, the power of perseverence, and the power of dreaming. I loved talking to her, sharing our plans for the future... You know what amazed me the most? The fact that she admitted she lived in a bubble for the last years, but now she is looking forward to start her new career outside AIESEC, here in Brazil, thousands of kilometers away from Australia.

Ruth is a really special person. And I felt this from the very first speech she held us. I'm so happy I get to work with her :)

1 comentarii:

romeo spunea...

keep on blogging...
we like it
Romeo