CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 18 august 2007

21 words

I saw this on tudor's blog... people who try to define themselves in 21 words. This is me:
copil
culoare
carte
prieteni
singuratate
ciocolata
cluj
AIESEC
zambet
plans
dorinta
tensiune
kundera
cosmin
rasfat
a rade
libertate
independenta
pasiune
calatorie
muzica.
These are the things that define me, that influenced me the most, that left a mark on my soul. Maybe in a few months some of the words will be replaced with others, but now this is me... I'll do this again after the first important thing that will happen to me. I'm curious to see wether the words that don't define my values or my principles will change and whit what they will be replaced.
Who are you in 21 words?

2 comentarii:

Ilinca spunea...

Very nice post Silvia. Congratz on the blog :) I will also try to define myself in 21 words.

Ever wondered why 21?? why not 20? or 22? Hmm interesting...

Dora spunea...

Surpriza!
Un nou blog, FELICITARI!!!!

Si un post la fel de colorat;)

Te pup!