CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

miercuri, 15 august 2007

red vs green


I like colours. It's so hard for me to say which one of them is my favourite. Maybe because I'm the grey type of person I cannot identify myself with only one colour. I love them all. Each colour is for me another feeling, another experience. However, I think the one that will always havee a special place in my heart is RED. Maybe because I'm a faithful person and red was my favourite colour when I was a little girl. Or maybe because it has in it all the passion that sometimes I have and sometimes I long to have. And there is also green... Green gives me power, makes me smile, enables me to keep on dreaming.


But why red vs green? Because I don't know what way should I choose. I associate red with what I want to do right now and green with the rational decisions that I take. It's a bit odd cause now I'm a mix of colours... When it comes to others, I somehow find the strength to be green and to take decisions after analysing the situation, no matter what I feel about that situation... But when it comes to myself, things aren't so clear because I only judge with my little, a bit empty and a bit broken heart. So what am I? Am I green or red or grey or an awful colour that results when you mix red and green?


I know it seems an odd post, but now I really need to find my colour because for the first time in my life I'm aware that I'll have to face too many new and serious situations...


Just me

0 comentarii: