CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 22 martie 2008

a few more ends to come

Looking back at the past few months, I realized that if I were to describe them in one word that would be END. They were all about the end of a dream, the end of feelings, the end of a great experience, the end of life, the end of a lifestyle. There are still some things to end, but I don't have the courage to accept that I want to end them and I can't do it for now.

I wish I were bold enough to leave all these behind and start again from scratch. But I'm not... I need someone to encourage me, someone that knows me, that doesn't judge me and that can accept my flaws. I think it's the first time in my life when I feel I need someone to truly be here for me. All these ends made me powerless...

1 comentarii:

Dora spunea...

E un fel de a privi lucrurile... poate e o SANSA [...] think about

Te pup!