CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

luni, 31 martie 2008

Passion

Passion is what makes you smile with all your heart and in the same time tremble. Passion is what gives you the courage to dream big and what motivates you to act big. Passion is that thing that makes your eyes sparkle even when you are tired and down.

Passion is what I saw these days around me. And passion is what I feel when I think about Brazil and Switzerland. It was passion that gave me power in the last months and passion is what gives me power to build a new road.

It's all about your passion. And my passion is changing...

1 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.