CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

luni, 24 noiembrie 2008

The journey

"The journey is the reward"... That was the motto of NaLDS.

My journey... well, it was full of discoveries... some made me very happy, some made me a bit sad, some surprised me, some didn't make me react at all. My journey is about to finish (at least the phisical one in Germany). But I have to confess that being in Germany was exactly how I dreamt it would be. It gave me the exact feelings I was looking for. And for this I still love Germany. For many others, I don't like it that much.

If I were to put in a few words what I learnt in this journey, I think those words would be: surprise, emotion, naked me, humbleness and hard work.

Maybe I will write more about these things when I will get home (I can't wait for that moment).

Oh... and something important... NaLDS didn't offer me those huge AHA moments, but if the one degree change will happen withe me, it will be due to NaLDS, due to the people I met and the conversation we had.

0 comentarii: