CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 1 noiembrie 2008

Home, sweet home

I'm home now. Home as in my parents' house. And I love it. It's the first time when I don't want to get back to Cluj. Mainly because being here means I'm in a safe environment where I don't have to do anything that I don't want to (unlike Cluj). You know, today I realised something... that for the past 3 years my rooms' blinds were all the time closed. No sun in the green room... That's so weird! Still, this is not the important thing about home. The important thing is that I found out that this is the palce where I can run away. And I know it's so far from Cluj, but it's the only place where I don't feel guilty for not being what the others expect me to be.

Coming home was also a nice. I skipped LTT team building (I'm kind of sorry for this), but I met my Frencg teacher from highschool - one of my role models. We shared memories, gossips and we agreed that I'm her younger version (all I have to do now is to get a scolarship in France and she'll be really proud of me). Now I'm about to meet a really good friend and I can't wait for it.

I love this place! It's the center of my comfort zone!

0 comentarii: