CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

duminică, 7 decembrie 2008

Again bullets?

Ok... So many things happened... So many things and feelings that I would love to talk about... Still, apparently anything I'm writting doeasn't sound the way it should. So I'm just going to use bullets (this comes from working with Adela):

  • I was selected for IPM 2009! I'm so happy! But since it's true I don't know how to enjoy good things, I am only thinking that I have to take exams and I am more satisfied for having passed the selection procedure than for having been accepted in the team (still, I can't wait to get there and meet all my friends and all the other persons in the CC)
  • I started talking again with one of my extremly dear friends and I feel so much better that now we are even and that we have the same close relation we used to have before
  • Marta and Melanie left Cluj; I was sad but still very happy for having met them (can't wait to visit them in Germnay and in Poland)
  • talking to my CC from Brasil! I miss them so much!
  • I had a lovely breakfast with Vladutz and Mo (I realized once again how lucky I am to know people like them)
  • LCC 2008 - I was secretary (I think I'm really good at it) and I had a lot of fun with Mo, I got to know some of teh new members (I feel so much better now), I was there for my friends and for the persons that had the guts to run for EB 2009/2010. I saw them when the results where announced and I was impressed with their reaction. It was so mature and all of them made me proud again. It's a bit weird because at first I didn't want to go (I'm still wandering how it would have been if I were in the EB), but I just couldn't said no when Vlad asked me to come.
  • Reading old emails - I read all the old emails from Ade, Mali, Lore...
  • I did receive a gift from Saint Nick! I saw it on my bed last night when I came back home. I was so surprised and happy!

You know, this week I felt appreciated!

2 comentarii:

Tina spunea...

You should!!!! I am really happy that i called you when I needed! I am greateful you were there for me!!!
You know thank you is too little.


Lots of kisses & squeezing hugs,
Tyna

Adela spunea...

Writing and talking in bullets, ha? :) Mi-e dor sa mai avem o sedinta din aia de-a noastra, toate 4 caprele! Poate reusim sa facem asta in 20 dec. Desi probabil ca nu, ca atunci este si MCC-ul.
Dar oricum, facem noi ceva si ne vedem!

Te pup tu matza!