CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

vineri, 26 decembrie 2008

A better me :P

I'm home for Christmas. 25th wasn't such a great day and I was really moody all day long. I actually realised why. Because I was wasting my time. When I was in highschool, I used to love that. Even now, when I am in Cluj, I find myself wasting my time and just looking at nothing instead of studying or doing something useful. But something is different now. I'm not sure why nor how, I strted feeling miserable if I waste my time. I don't think I realized how valuable it is, but I just think that I have in my mind the fact that if I ant to reach my objective(s), I really have to stick to a pretty strict schedule. And I like doing it! That's the big change!
So, I think that doing things is the second best Christmas present I received (the best one is still Very Irresistible).

It seems a nice start towards the better me. The second step is being less selfish and it started a few days ago, but let's see how it goes tomorrow and especially the day after tomorrow.

Silvia, not so Grinch mood as yesterday :)

0 comentarii: