CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 14 martie 2009

This is me :)

This is what made my day lately:

  • I'm going to Barcelona with Ana and Luigi (maybe Luna and Joao will join us):)
  • I met with the girls last night and we enjoyed narghilea with watermelon (delicious)
  • Next weeek is Vama concert and the entrance is only 10 RON :)
  • Talking to Saman and Oana
  • My decision to invest in having a lifestyle that I like
  • Dreaming about Malaysia and Singapore
  • Realising that there are people that travelled all over the world
  • My class of "Minorities in Europe"
  • Snow
  • Realising what motivates me (too bad that most of th sources are external and therefore hard to have them around all the time I need them)
  • Roxi is MCVPX X in Norway (I'm sooooooooooo happy for her)
  • My black glasses & my earings with masks
  • Being aware how lucky I am that my parents support me in all my decisions
  • Talking to Anusca last night and having a lovely brunch with her today (she moved in Hasdeu, me soo happy)

1 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

I will tell u again... You have a great life! Enjoy IT!

I hope to see you in Malaysia!

Regards,
Romeo