CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

duminică, 24 mai 2009

In love

Hamburg
rain. the bike. the wheel. the statue. the church. Alster. American Embassy. jogging. dennis' place. the class. the library. a house. the conversation. coldplay. the highway. the train. harbour. Elbe. life. the feelings. the youth. the spirit.

Buenos Aires
tortoni. the theathre. lemon cake. japanese garden. evita. the hostel. the unusal. the coincidence. the tulip. the colours. museum. rain. the harbour. smiles. mate. steak. tango. passion. the coffee place. boots. law school. the view. the peace. poverty. Dacia. the rose garden. the congress. the kiss. wine. the dinner. getting lost. shopping. blue sky. funny clouds.

I'm simply in love with these two cities. They represent the only two places where I felt home, where I felt myself, where I was completely FREE! I'm coming soon... wait for me!

0 comentarii: