CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 1 august 2009

Back here

It's been a while since my last post (many reasons, but mainly procrastination).
A small update of my life lately: I graduated, no more AIESEC Cluj, a small trip to visit Lore and then Paris, 1 week at home and now back to Cluj for an unknown period of time.
And most of all, many new thoughts running through my head. Many things I want to start, some of which I started already, some that are on hold.
But I think that the most important thing is that during this trip I discovered myself and I started being happy again. I actually forgot how it feels to be happy, to enjoy what is happening to you, to take chances, to smile and see the beauty of all the things around you.
I like my life again. It's full of color and surprises :)


0 comentarii: