CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

vineri, 21 august 2009

Enthusiasm

A month ago I was convinced I lost my enthusiasm. I had no idea that all I had to do was to look a little bit outside the box I was living in and talk more to other persons than the ones I worked with. But now it's back. Briefly, my enthusiasm was brought back by the people I met lately (the ones that dream big) and the diversity around me. And I'm gonna keep my enthusiasm. Because now I know that sheer beauty that surprises me every moment is just around the corner.
Being enthusiastic about what I am doing or about the people I work with is something that defines me. And I want to remember this for the rest of my life. And I will take this into account whenever I have to make a decision about my future, especially about my professional future.
Just to make sure that I will have forever this enthusiasm with me, I will always surround myself by 2 basic things: people that dream big and diversity.
People with beautiful, big dreams are like matches for me. I think that all the energy and good humour I have is like gasoline stored in several recepients. Each recepient needs something to be set on fire. And I don't always have the matches with me. So this is why I need those fabolous people around me. Finally, I do believe what a wise friend of mine told me repeatedly more than a year ago: "people like happy people" :)
Diversity is the second type of matches. It's mainly about diversity in mentalities and behavious, but also diversity in landscape and people I hang out with. I am simoultaneously fascinated and challenged by diversity. Sometimes it takes me long to understand and accept it, but I am always involved with all my being in this. Diversity challenges me and all the time when I meet something new, I end up knowing even more about myself. I end up being more aware of what is outside my universe, but also I get to see a glimpse of the boundaries of this universe.
And I'm really happy I found these 2 sources of enthusiasm in AIESEC, which can only make me want to continue being a member of this organization and actually bringing the added value that I can bring. The future seems pink and shiny for me :)

0 comentarii: