CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 20 mai 2010

20th May

Today is a special day.

About a month ago I decided that 20th May is the deadline by which I establish what I will do during the summer time. And guess what? I already made up my mind. And it's quite related to what I've been doing for the past 3 summers: something related to internationalism and volunteering. This time, it will not be abroad and it will not be related to AIESEC. It's in Cluj and it's about Habitat for Humanity (http://habitatcluj.ro ). I'm pretty excited about this, as volunteering for HFH (especially the building houses part) is one of my bucket list items :)

Besides this, in July I will spend some time at home and I'll go to Cerna. Oh... and I will go for 1 weekend to the seaside with one of the persons I love the most (when you read this, remember it & clear a weekend :D).

It's gonna be a nice summer :)

2 comentarii:

Roxana spunea...

you bring a smile to my face reading this :) i will not forget!

Silvia spunea...

i know you won't :)