CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 10 aprilie 2008

Signs

I believe in signs...

Again, dreams about IC and Brazil. I think that right now this is my biggest dream. And it scares me... It scares me accepting their decision (from previous AIESEC experiences I realized that I don't like it when the others take decisions concerning my future... decisions that I don't know how I can influence nor accept). I keep dreaming I will be accepted (Ansuca said that what you dream is the opposite of what will happen, but I totally disagree).

And other signs... After a horrible Wednesday morning with black thoughts concerning my future, my career and my failures, things started to get better and better... Maybe because of the REDD'S (I love this "chick beer" as we called it last night) I drunk at the induction meeting we had, maybe because of the fact that I cooked, maybe because I decided not to go to school today, maybe because I realized I was jealous. And the signs continued... I discovered Paganini and I realized I simply adore his music (and I hated violin till now). I received an inspirational ppt about perseverance and never giving up, an application form for Global Village coordinator, my horoscope said new beginnings happen every day.

My first beginning for today: listening to Paganini's violin concerts. C'est magnifique!

2 comentarii:

Ilinca spunea...

Silvisor;) muuulta bafta!!!!

PS: Ce visezi se implineste intotdeauna...depinde cum interpretezi ceea ce se intampla:)

te pup!

romeo spunea...

am vb noi astazi , si sti ce iti spuneam:

rabdare, cu tine si cei din jur.

hugs, Romeo