CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

marți, 17 iunie 2008

nice question

Today, I entered the office after a long period of time. What drew my attention, but for Vladutz working there, was a flip chart on which was written a simple question "What motivates me?".

So, what motivates me? Well, there are a few things...
being the first in a competition...
chocolate...
people that I love who trust me...
a walk in the city...
a beautiful landscape...
acting instead of dreaming...
building the future...

It's somehow strange that now I don't have any of the above. Maybe this is why I feel so down... Because the only competition I'm in is one in which I'm bound to lose, because I can't eat chocolate at this hour, because the people I love don't know I need them, because today Cluj was too hot and crowded and it's beauty wasn't obvious anymore, because I couldn't be happy for the dreams that were shared with me, because I don't have the will to get up and start studying.
I suppose sadness is something that will go away at some point (even though these days I'm under the impression that it's written in my DNA).

Waiting for a better mood, for a brighter day and for a less tensed atmosphere.



1 comentarii:

romeo spunea...

doar atat :)........