CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 5 iunie 2008

random and sincere

OK... You all say that I'm a spoiled little girl.

Well, you are right! I am like this and I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE! I don't care if it's good or bad, if it's immature or not, this is it! This is me.. moody, spoiled, sometimes smiling, some other times pissed off, grateful or... not.

I don't feel like trying to improve myself. I'm not a soft that you can make better and better every year. I want to be the way I am without feeling bad or judged by people I consider my friends. I don't want to wake up in the morning with a to do list about my attitude. I want to listen to my instinct... do what I feel... what I want... smile or cry... go shopping or read... learn or complain... be alone or together with my friends... run in the rain or stay home... eat in the middle of night or drink only water... listen to music or watch all day long "Grey's anatomy". This is me. I have no idea where I'm going to, I dream big but I'm afraid to act, I'm not constant and rain makes me cry.

Oh, and there's something else... something that's been bugging me for a while... I no longer love this play field... so I simply quit. Tomorrow is my last day. And then, I'll take a long, long walk through the world (and you should take this literally) searching for a new play field... Who knows? Maybe it'll be the same game... We'll see... Till then, this is me... moody and spoiled.

0 comentarii: