CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

luni, 5 ianuarie 2009

Simply happy

I am happy. I had the best New Year's Eve ever. I was lucky enough to be with my dearest friends from Brazil. I am still thinking that I am the luckiest person in the world for the friends I have, for the amazing opportunity of being CC in Brazil, for the team I was part of. I am soo happy. It's been a while since I felt my heart so easy, so full of positive energy, so home. This short CC reunion worth every single thing I sacrificied for it.

Going to the bus station

Waiting for the best spinach pizza


Preparing decorations for NYE


Freezing in Losanky around midnight

Me & Uros

Us, the CC:)

I was planning to write more, but I don't know exactly what to write. Because everything we did was so normal, so natural, that it reinforced the act that happiness comes from simple things done with the ones you love. We were again the crazy family from CC pre-stay. Amazing!

I had no idea a couple of years ago that it is written for me to be so happy and have true friends all over the world!

1 comentarii:

Adela spunea...

Waw!! :) You did have fun! :) And I'm glad to see you so happpy! Stay that way during the whole year, that's my wish for you!

Kisses from Snowy Paris :)