CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 28 noiembrie 2009

The challenge

Adisor (my beloved laptop) is about to die. In less than 15 minutes, I will run out of battery and I will not be able to charge it again. It's the second time it's happening sine I came to Lithuania. It sucks! So for the next 20 days (until I will get home) I will no longer have my movies, my pictures, my music, my internet whenever I feel like. Luckily, I saw all the episodes from Grey's Anatomy (the ones that were released so far), so the pain won't be excruciating :P

The good thing is that this morning, when I saw that it stopped charging, I was pretty calm. I mean, I did call mami to let her know about the lack of internet access during the weekend, I cried for 10 minutes, but then I did some plans on how to spend my time from now on. And I think I was pretty good in this. Let's see what will happen...

Good bye, Adisor!


0 comentarii: