CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

vineri, 27 noiembrie 2009

My X

My X, so far... The best way to describe it is in bullets:

  • I think the most important lesson I learned is that I am the only one responsible for my experience. My friends kept telling me this over and over again, but it was only 3 days ago I actually realized it. I really hope I will remember this lesson for the rest of my life (if I will forget it, I will come back to this blog and try to remember it).
  • I like what I am doing. Training is amazing. I think I'm getting better and better. I think I start having my own training style. It's harder and harder to compromise and work with Jesse. We have totally different and opposite opinions about education and I think we stopped working as a team. We are 2 individuals that share the same time, space and people. But I'd rather be happy with myself than compromising about something I deeply care about.
  • Sometimes, when you want something from someone, the easiest way to get it is asking for it. I was surprised by the results of this
  • Is lovely to have a roommate with whom you get along 
  • This is not what I expected in terms of people. But the few special persons I met totally worth this experience.
  • I visited my best friend. Amazing weekend! And I started drinking capuccino afterwards (Roxi, I hope we'll meet again for a capuccino in Deli de Luca)
  • I'm surrounded by good music every day :)
  • to be continued...