CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 24 decembrie 2009

Almost Christmas

It's almost Christmas. And I'm home. Finally home (not only phisically, but also mentally).

This year doesn't feel like Christmas. Or at least, not the Christmas mood that I see on TV. Neither the Christmas I remember as a kid. It's something different.

This year, Christmas feels like sleeping after crying for a long time. Being here, now, with my parents, talking to my mom about my problems, about her problems, about my future plans feels good. I don't think this Christmas is about Christmas. This year, I wasn't caught in the shopping fever, neither in the religious meaning of this day. So this year is just about being home.

Happy to be here and even happier for enjoying it :)

0 comentarii: