CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

marți, 29 decembrie 2009

Happy?

Today a friend sent me a message and she wrote, at some point "please, be happy!". It had such a huge impact on me! Lately, when talking about myself, I'm saying that the only thing that I want is to be happy. And now somebody has to ask me to be happy?! How can I be asked to do what I want to do? What happened to me? Where and when did I lose myself? Something's wrong with me.

Today I stopped crying, I stopped being sad, I started resting at night, I smiled again. Because I have no idea what will happen in January. And why worry? There's no point in worrying now. For now, I just have to wait (I did it for 3 months, I can do it for 3 more weeks). And I will enjoy this time. Because I want to be happy.

0 comentarii: