CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

duminică, 13 decembrie 2009

The end

Today is my last day here. This time tomorrow I will be in Riga, starting my Baltic trip.
Today it's snowing. And it's so damn beautiful! It simply makes me smile a lot.
Uff! My X is now over! I think teh best way to describe it would be "DON'T CRY BECAUSE IT CAME TO AN END! SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED!". This is my feeling now. I am happy for all the chanegs in me, I am happy for the people I met, I am happy for my future plans.

I am really grateful I decided to take this internship. Now I am for sure a much more mature person. And I am in love with AIESEC again. Speaking of which, I decided to do a list with the things I discovered in AIESEC. I don't know if it's complete, but I will do my best to put down eveything:

  • if you want to say something and make it clear to the others, use bullets :P
  • planning tools
  • conferences are amazing!!!! being OC or in the faci team is the best experience ever!!!!
  • friends, best friends, the best friends
  • positive thinking
  • giving constructive feedback
  • teamwork
  • the power of believing in something
  • passion can move mountains
  • goal setting and goal achieving
  • challenging processes and people
  • people like happy people
  • appreciation is the best thing to motivate the others
  • my biggest fear is failing
  • things happen for a reason
  • actions have consequences (and I must accept this)
  • I love Denmark, Hamburg and Buenos Aires
  • the most important thing for me is to be happy with what I am doing and the people around me
  • I CAN work with any type of person, but this doesn't mean I can be a friend of that person
  • CSR
  • training
  • I can work with teenagers and they like me :)
  • I believe that if between 2 persons is chemistry, then they will work together just fine:P
  • I take responsibility for my actions
  • I like being in charge of things
  • I believe in qualitative experiences
I think I will leave this list open. Because my AIESEC career will not come to an end now :)

2 comentarii:

andreea spunea...

good luck:)
ia zi-mi, vi in IGN?:)

Te pup
Andreea

Anonim spunea...

[color=#0d7445]Группа [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/artist.php]Dejavu-group[/url] - это коллектив профессиональных вокалистов и музыкантов.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Дежа вю[/url]- один из лидеров в области музыкального оформления дней рождения.
В копилке ВИА Дежа вю более 3000 песен.
Живая музыка. Ждаз, ретро, хиты 70-80-90-х, диско, поп, шансон, фоновое сопровождение .
Музыканты Дежа вю располагает мощной качественной музыкальной аппаратурой, которая позволяет наполнить приятным и плотным уху звуком как маленькое помещение (фуршет), так и большое пространство (корпоратив до 1000 человек).

Андрей +7 910 483 8294 [/color]