CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

luni, 19 aprilie 2010

Falling in love

I'm falling in love. The stupid smile, the shivers, the optimism... I'm falling in love with the city. In my eyes, Cluj is now more beautiful than ever. It seems that everything is here: the lifestyle I want, the persons that make me laugh, the persons with whom I can have an enjoyable and stimulating conversations, the lake near my dorm, the tea places, the books, the nature.

I want to live here at least until July 2011. I want to make my living here worth. I'm not the same person I was in the past 3 years. I grew up (though for some this may seem hard to believe ) and now I believe that all my roles represent me, not only the ones that take the most of time/energy. One of my roles, "Project Silvia" role is the one that's pushing me towards discovering the city and the rest of my personality simply falls in love with what I discover.

I am satisfied with my life now! What an amazing feeling!

2 comentarii:

Morisoara spunea...

I was feeling something very similar these last days: my greatest love has always been Cluj, with all it's beauty and memories.
I can't wait to go back and I am happy for you because you can enjoy your love every day :)

Roxana spunea...

what an amazing feeling I have when reading this :)