CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 10 aprilie 2010

Home again

Tomorrow I'm going back to Cluj. I stayed home ten days. And I was happy most of the time (anyhow, way happier than the last few times when I came home to heal my wounds). Why? For a few simple reasons:

  • I realised that I know some pretty amazing persons (I'm soooo proud of one my highschool friends)
  • I read one book in one day (I enjoy reading so intensely because it's one of the very few activities when something else than me or my memories is the center of my thoughts)
  • I visited Cerna - my small piece of heaven
  • The trees were blooming
  • Shopping with mom
  • Eating quince jam, cheese with radishes and greeen onions
  • I stayed away from some persons
  • Nice conversation with mamaia
  • A new idea about my future just hit me (it's only an idea, not a plan; by 1st July I'll see if it's a plan or it was just an idea). And my mom totally supports me on this one (actually if I do it, I'll turn one of her dreams into reality) :) :) :)

Home again! Home it's far from being perfect (actually it's far from being protected from bad things), but it's the center of my comfort zone, the place that gives me energy and that I cherish a lot more since I came back from Lithuania. Home again!

Smiley me!

0 comentarii: