CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 10 ianuarie 2008

10 ianuarie 2008


This is me... I'm supposed to be 20... but I don't feel it.
I know this year is going to be different... I don't know how, but I feel it. Maybe because I will travel a lot, maybe because I will have the results I want, maybe I will fall in love, maybe I will discover a true passion, maybe because something big will happen to me.

So far it was a different day... No birthday cake with fruits and chocolate cream, no presents from my parents, no phone call from my godmother early in the morning... A lot of fun last night with Ade, Ela & Rox, talks about what comes next, I fell in love with Ade's teddy bear :), a great message from Clau...


I want this year to be incredible... I want to be happy, smiley, near the people I care about. I want to make the greatest conference ever (because so far the output of last nights meeting was the thing that made me smile the most and be soooooooooooooooooooo proud that I have them in my team), I want to make my dreams come true, I want to be surprised by the beauty that lies near me...

I was thinking about last 10 years... they were full of play, of dreams and semi-achievements... I want the next 10 years to be full of passion and maturity, I want develop towards that person that one day will do something to make this world a better place.

Today it's day of wishes. I will make it also a day of acting. I promised Roxi I will smile till Sunday... So be it :)

2 comentarii:

Roxana spunea...

You almost made me cry...
I love you a lot!

Smile ANGEL...Happy Birthday!

romeo spunea...

Happy Birthday,
La multi ani,
Boldog szuletes napot kivanok "kicsi" Szilvia :)

La multi ani si tot ce iti doresti...