CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

miercuri, 23 ianuarie 2008

My world...

I don't know why, but lately I keep thinking about my perfect world. It's so hard for me to accept that there is no such thing as a perfect world, perfect life or perfect people... However, this doesn't stop me from dreaming to those perfect things.

Last night I was heading to a meeting in Chiron and I passed near BCU. I realized that in my dream world, that would be my house. I would love to explore every corner, to feel the sent of every old book, to perceive all the passion that in in all the books and magazines. I was fascinated by this building from the very first time I saw it. But last night, at sunset, when I passed there I felt that that's the place where I should be, that's the place where I belong. I was simply amazed by the life I saw beyond the windows, by the greatness of the building and the empowerment it gave me.

I wish I could live in that perfect world and be the princess from library. You know what's weird? That a few years ago I wanted the same thing... Even though everything changed in my life, with me, I still have the same hidden desires, I still crave for perfection, I still feel outsider in my life.

As childish as it may sound, what I want the most, my biggest dream is to be a princess. And maybe now this is what relaxes me the most. Why a princess? Because princesses from stories or cartoons are almost always perfect...For sure I would be a very spoiled princess... I would receive flowers daily, I would have the most beautiful dresses, I would dance a lot, I would ride, I would read, I would attend official meetings, I would live in my library-castle... I'm wondering if this will ever happen... And again is only me. Why can't I picture the others in my dreams?

I feel I'm a lost princess soul in a hypocrite world...

0 comentarii: