CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

marți, 1 ianuarie 2008

A new year

People usually consider the start of a new year as a beginning. It makes sense, but most of them try to make it as a beginning of something new in their life. I don't want it to be like this. I want to feel like the things I started last year will actually continue.

This is what I want most for this year... continuity. I don't want to reinvent the wheel, I want to be wiser so I could build on the things I started. Of course, there are some new things that will happen. It's natural, but I don't want the new things that will come to be random, I just want them to have a certain sense, a certain connection with what happened till now.

This year is special... I want it to be special. Not different, not new, not incredible, but special. I want to have special people around me, I want to be special for some of the people I know, I want to live that kind of moments that I will remember gladly after 50 years. I want to continue the special things I started, I want to grow them and make them as good as I can. I want to enjoy every good thing that happens to me, I want to smile more often and more sincerely, I want to have love and friendship in my life.

Till now, I didn't make a wishlist, I didn't set objectives for the next year, but now I feel that I need this things to be happy and have my special year
... discipline in my life...
... CC at IC 2008 in Brazil...
... healthy lifestyle...
... to fall in love and be loved...
... the support of my family...
... travel...
... SMILE... :)

2 comentarii:

romeo spunea...

good luck silvia in 2008

ilinca spunea...

mult mult noroc, silviutza!

sper sa ti se indeplineasca toate dorintele..si sa fii cat mai fericita si implinita..

si iti voi aduce aminte sa zambesti mai des! :) that`s a promise