CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

duminică, 12 octombrie 2008

my thoughts lately

Lately, I started asking myself questions. And this is a very good thing. I'm finally back to reality, so I start thinking, acting again. The questions that I asked most of the people I know is "What is the smartest question you heard lately?". I tried to answer to it as well and I realised that my question is "Who/what decides what is my value?". I don't know the answer yet. I may have a slight idea, but I need to talk about it so that I realise if I'm right.

However, this is not why I wanted to post tonight. Another thing that I was thinking about these days is what I take for granted:

  • my parents' support (both emotional and financial) for anything I want to do
  • the fact that I will live at least 30 years
  • doing every day something I like
  • Carturesti and its tea
  • my books, earings and fridge magnets
  • day dreaming 24 hours a day

I know that many people have to fight to get these things. But I don't. And I don't want to change this. I also took friends for granted, but I was wrong. You have to make an effort to keep them in your life, no matter how close of far away they live.

I know I'm lucky. And this is how I want to stay from now on!

1 comentarii:

Mili spunea...

YHA, long live Carturesti and earings:) with the fridge mangents I am still at the begining.

Silvy, ce blog colorat si cute ai, asa ca tine:) imi place sa citesc atatea lucrusoare care iti trec prin gand si imi dau seama ca si eu ma gandesc la multe din ele...totusi Carturesti rulez!!!