CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

vineri, 16 ianuarie 2009

A bunch of small and yet smiley things

Today... a cool day!
To make a wrap up: it was snowing when I woke up, a phone call from mami early in the morning (it's so nice when the first thing you hear when you wake up is the voice of someone you love and not your own haunting thoughts), an exam that was interesting, shopping, a taxi ride with one of the most interesting drivers so far (he told me a lot about the old Cluj, about the buildings, about Marasti and other stuff like that) a meeting where I felt useful and I felt that I can actually have an impact if I behave in a certain way, another meeting (business stuff) and a very enjoyable ride to Polus talking about life and kids with the lady that will organize the graduation ceremony, again shopping, then back to the dorm and now listening to some music and talking to someone I kind of miss.
So, it's about the small things. The sum of every action that I take, every person I talk to is what makes me feel happy and makes me feel alive. I believe in the beauty of the small things. I feel like now I am painting a huge paint and every moment I just add more stain of colour, some of them that fit together, some of them that don't fit, but they are waiting for that magic touch that will give sense to the painting.
So... did I mention that all the small things lately made me feel happy?
I am living the best year of my life! And I am sure that the best is yet to come... so while enjoying my present, I'm waiting to see what the future holds in store for me :)

0 comentarii: