CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

luni, 19 ianuarie 2009

A new source of motivation


Yesterday I had a pretty awesome day(of course I didn't study as much as I should have). It started with checking my email and seeing that Tyna was accepted as CC for MENAXLD (I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of her and extremly happy for what she chose to do next in AIESEC).
And speaking of Tyna, I realised last night, after talking to her about 6-7 hours (mainly about AIESEC) that she gave me a huge boost of motivation and love for the organization. It's amazing to see how a person that hasn't always received all she wanted in AIESEC is still here and getting involved in the organization without grudge.

Thanks Tyna for motivating me and may you have the most memorable experience of your life in Egypt!

1 comentarii:

Tina spunea...

Nebuneeeeeeel!!! WOW! Nu stiam ca pot motiva asa de mult oamenii! Ma bucur ca nu ai invatat mai mult si ai venit la mine sa povestim toate cele... Memorable night :D

If it wasn't for you (and some others) I wouldn't search like crazy for flights to Cairo, right now! so... THANKS A LOT!

Have fun in the beautiful Rome!

Lots of kisses and squeezing hugs!

Yours,
Tyna