CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

vineri, 19 octombrie 2007

Casa, dolce casa

I'm home now... :)

Yep, back home, in the small Calarasi. The really cool thing is that I actually feel home. It's a cosy, warm place where I can laugh, cry, make a tantrum or just ask to be spoiled and actually be spoiled :).

I love being home. For me being in this apartment on the 3rd floor is like being stuck in time. Everything is the same... The same furniture, the same green (some say too green) walls in my room, same atmosphere, same smell. It's unbelievable how in this flat time simply doesn't pass by. Even though everything changes outside, here is the same. And I like it. It's like a fortress where you can come and hide or plan your strategy whenever enemies attack you. I'm pretty sure that in this air is something that gives me strength whenever I need it. I wish I could bottle it and take it with me wherever I go. But for now I will take a really deep breath and try to preserve this place in my memory...

A toast for the perfect immortality of my home!

1 comentarii:

Roxana spunea...

I really hope you can bring back to Cluj the "home" feeling...I so very miss it. And I really miss you my dear roomie...Even though we've just finished talking on the phone...
By the way...Toto and Clementina say "Hy!" and miss you too...

Enjoy every minute you're there sweetie!!!