CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 4 octombrie 2007

My dreams :)

I just saw a friend's status: "Follow your dreams". And I started thinking again about MY dreams... And the best thing about my dreams is that I feel them, I see myself while living them, I know that I'm dreaming my dreams and not somebody else's dream. And I feel like sharing these dreams with almost everybody (however, I would feel better if the people that don't trust me don't read this).

This year I decided that it's time I do what I want for about 5-6 years... I will learn German. On Monday I will register to the classes from the German Cultural Center and I will definitely learn German this year (at least I will reach a medium level of knowledge). And I also want to start improving my French. I can't wait for the moment when I will be able to say that I can speak fluently French (but for Romanian, it's the only language that I see myself speaking).

And, of course, related to my studies, there is another thing... This year I will apply for and I will obtain a scholarship in Belgium, France, Holland or UK (hopefully, I will go to UK). I really want to study abroad. And I realized that if I obtain this scholarship I will challenge myself in a domain I didn't do it before. And now I think I'm ready to do this. I think I have enough self-confidence and that I can obtain the knowledge I need in order to do things the way I want, to do them at my standards.

And last, but not my least, I will do something that I consider a really big accomplishment in my AIESEC "career". Next summer, I want to be CC at IC. And the best thing about this is that I see myself there, I see myself working in an international environment, I see myself improving my networking skills, I see myself traveling for almost 20 hours... I have no doubts that I will be accepted. :) And still, I have a really good back-up plan... X (and, in order to make a number for the next VP X, it will even be X with leadership :)

These are my dreams now... And I really believe in them... And I feel strong and confident enough in order to achieve them... I'm so anxious.... However, another thing that I have to do in order to be really, really happy when I will reach all these dreams is the fact that I want to reach the objectives I set for the next 3 months (in AIESEC, at school, at gym).

I feel that the next year is gonna be incredible... And only the thought that I know what I want makes me feel at ease with myself... But I'm sure that no matter what I will be really happy :)... because this is what I want... I want to be happy. And today is the best day to start this.

p.s: this extremely positive post comes today due to the fact that today I realized that I lost some weight (some might not agre with this statement, but what it matters is what I want) :P

0 comentarii: