CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 11 octombrie 2007

red

I remember when I wrote my first post... I was wondering whether I was red or green... And I made up my mind. I'm not red, I'm green... My personality is to complex to reduce it to one colour. Not even 2 are enough. But what I can say is that every time the red prevails in my life, I'm happy. And today I is my red day (maybe because I bought myself a really soft and lovely red sweater:) ). Yes... it is my red day because of several reasons (one of them is that I took the decision to go to Germany this winter; and I think that is going to be the most beautiful present for my birthday). I'm red because I finally took the courage to write a mail I wanted to write all this week, because I did what I was supposed to do, because I ate with my roommate, because I saw people smiling at me on the street :)... and, of course, I ate chocolate today ;)
I'm so curious about tomorrow... I don't know if it's gonna be red or green or blue or yellow, but I'm sure it's gonna be a interesting day. I just hope I'll be able to do all the things I want to do :) But what I can tell you for sure is that tomorrow I'm gonna put on my red shoes and I'm gonna smile and be more optimistic than I've been the last days.

Too many "I" in my blog... (Un)fortunately, I'm still an independent person.

0 comentarii: