CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 27 octombrie 2007

living in the shadow

I really think that little things are actually those who can change your life or at least they initiate the change. Little things... we all say that we should take them more into consideration in our daily life. It's true... many times joy comes from a smile we see on a child's face, from a really friendly "hello" that comes from someone you know, from a shiny day or from the flowers you see in the park. But also little things can hurt you or at least they make you feel really uncomfortable.

Today was a really special day... Because of the little things, of course. There were little things that made me smile, like my red boots or my earings, the talks I had with some people in AIESEC, the dice on which was written "tomorrow", the hugs everyone gave me, Roxi's smile when watching me and so on. But there were also some little things that made me feel uncomfortable, that reminded me that almost all my life I lived in the shadow. I really don't want to do this anymore, but apparently I'm not trying hard enough. Let's hope that tomorrow I will shine because I'm me and not because I'm hanging around with some persons.

More about the shining me later on...

1 comentarii:

Roxana spunea...

You are the most shining face I see every day when I wake up, you offer me the support and courage I lack most of the time, you are definitely one of the persons that brings light into my life...
You are a very "RED SPOT" on the invisible curtain of life and you definitely shine...

Thank you for everything you do for me and never forget to smile. Your smile...is more than shining!!!