CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

miercuri, 7 noiembrie 2007

One step closer...

It's so hard to try and write down what I feel right now... I'm happy, scared, satisfied, confident. I waited so long for this moment... And the most important thing about it is that I finally saw what I needed to feel. I saw in Ale's eyes that she trusts me, that they trust me. Now I'm a mix of intense feelings and unclear thoughts, of dreams that come true, of passion that won't be wasted on unworthy things or persons, like it was in the last two weeks.

I have a huge smile... I don't know if the others can see it, but I'm pretty sure that they feel it. It's like the smile you have when you see a mountain in front of you and you know that with a little bit of effort you can climb it. All it takes is trust, self-confidence, friends to work with, a lot of passion and fun!

0 comentarii: