CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

marți, 27 noiembrie 2007

acasa- amalgam de bucurii

Imagine a whorl... A whorl full of colours, full of passion, full of shapes. This is me right now. I'm home and everything is going just the way I want it. I'm happy to have friends in my OC, I lost weight, my father trusts me to drive all by myself, my parents are great and they understand my decisions, I finally managed to transmit to the others the passion I put and the energy I take from AIESEC, I took a decision concerning my future, I realised that avoiding people won't get me anything good and that I will heel faster if I am around them, not apart from them.

I'm so happy and I wish the whole world was happy with me. I received a cute mail from my best friend, I found out that my dear Cami will come back home for Christmas, my grandfather feels better, the apple we have for 3 months is still alive, I saw some old pictures from highschool....

0 comentarii: