CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

vineri, 28 decembrie 2007

uffa

I broke a promise today. And I'm still thinking how I feel... when I realise, maybe I'll share

Later edit:
I feel guilty for breaking a promiss. What I learned is that I MUST think twice before saying something. And this is what I want to do from now on. Actually take time and think about what I want to do, what I say. Even though I strongly believe in my firstreaction, I don't have the time, the energy nor the strength to do what I want when I first hear about something.

I'm really sorry I wasn't there with you. But I hope you understand I feel I'm walking on thin ice and I actually thought that being there would be something too big and not fully sincere. And if there is something I really want to do from now is being sincere to you...

1 comentarii:

Roxana spunea...

i understand. yet missed you.