CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

joi, 6 decembrie 2007

Support

At the debriefing of tonight's team building, Deia said something very nice that really touched me and made me feel here and now. It was about a game where you're supossed to lift up from the ground together with a few other persons, in the same time. And what I will remember is how you feel when you are the one in the middle, in the spot light and how it feels when you support the others not to slip.

I know that now I'm in a support period of my life (at least in most aspects; friends, family, AIESEC). What I'm wondering is how I got here. Am I mature enough to be so, it was a choice I made without thinking about the consequences or is this a position that chose me? I really hope it was my decision and that I am mature enough not to feel de need to be in the spotlight. I really hope that I can leave others to enjoy the beauty of the spotlight, like I did or I didn't from some points of view.

However, something I kept asking myself for the last weeks is where those support persons get their energy. Do you need your own support? Do you take it from the others? It comes from inside? In my case, my energy comes from me and from the attitude that I chose towards things that happen. Is about noticing more people around, about discovering them, about laughing with all my heart and being challenged.

0 comentarii: