CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 15 decembrie 2007

:) for my roomies :)

" - Silvia, tu cum te vezi in viitor?
- [...] singura [...]
- [...] singura, asa ma gandeam si eu"

" - Silvia, pe tine cine te dadaceste?
- Nimeni"

" - Noi despre ce vorbim?
- Despre AIESEC, despre baieti (mai rar), despre noi, despre durerile noastre"

These are the most important words I exchanged in the last months with those around me. Like milestones in my dialogues. These are the words that challenged my worldview, that made me think about myself, about my relations with the others. And each of these words made me feel in a certain way, made me want more and more from me.

The greatest thing about this is not that I changed, that I grew, but the fact that all these were said by my 2 best friends. And it's comfortable to know that you have friends that challenge you, that support you, that you love :)

Thanks a lot girls for everything you did for me :)

3 comentarii:

Roxana spunea...

Silvishor, you are my best friend from Cluj, my roomie and my mommy as well...Our friendship is something that give another sense to the way I run my life now...You mean a lot to me and you will do for a long time from now...

Kisses and smiles...from Roxanel

Silvia spunea...

pacat ca timpul e relativ

Roxana spunea...

pacat ca nu iti dai voie sa simti mai mult, sa visezi, sa speri...