CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

miercuri, 20 ianuarie 2010

20th January 2010

Today was the first day from the rest of my life.

Today was the day when things started to change. When I started to change. It's a change I wanted to make in me for a long time now, but only these last days I realised that I NEED to make a change. I need to make a change because without it, I won't be happy. And no matter what, this is the ultimate thing I want for this life. But from time to time (such as now) being happy means raising the standards, having higher expectations from myself, upgrading my personality. And this is what I started today.

It's high time I become the mature person I can be. I played fool and childish for too long. It's high time I became capable to lead myself, to be organised and think thinghs through, to listen to my mind (I have a pretty intellingent brain) and not to my instincts. It's high time I start looking at myself first when it comes blaming, it's high time I start thinking before speaking, it's high time I start working for what I really want to do.

As Michael Jackson said:

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and make the change"


The change started today. And it will continue all throughout the year. At the end of 2010, I'll be a new me. Wait for it! You will love it just as much as I'll do!

0 comentarii: