CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

duminică, 24 ianuarie 2010

Hugs "without a price"

I read on Dora's blog about these hugs. And I must confess that I love it.
Hugs "without a price" are the hugs that you're giving without expecting anything back (not even another hug). For me, a hug "without a price" can say "Thank you for being in my life", "I like your personality", "I'm happy to have met you", "You made my day", "I love you", "Thank you for inspiring me", "I'm here for you whenever you need me", "I'm unbelievably happy for you", "I admire you so much"
There are some people in my life to whom I would give these hugs. I don't know if they know that they are on my list, but I'm sure they will feel it when they will receive my hug.
Now, I'm just grateful for the amazing people I know (especially for the special persons in my life). I wish all of them could feel tonight my thoughts and feelings for them.

0 comentarii: