CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

duminică, 31 ianuarie 2010

English wisedom

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket". It's a saying I heard a few years ago from my English teacher. I didn't pay much attention to it. And somehow, these days I remembered it. Because I did exactly what I shouldn't have done. I put all my eggs (read hopes, dreams, plans) in a basket that seemed to be perfect and yet it wasn't strong enough. And this basket vanished. It just disappeared. Without a real explanation, without solutions.

And now I have to pick all the broken hopes, dreams, plans, put them together and find a new basket for them. This morning, when I woke up and checked my email, I found out something amazing. There seems to be a basket that I can reach, where I could deposit my broken self. And still, I don't want to make the same mistake again. It's hard to attemper my enthusiasm, to think about other plans because I know that if I want to get it, I need to visualise it.

Hm... decision making is hard, but at least now I have 2 principles to do it:
1. I'll take the best opportunities that will help me reach my objectives
2. I won't put all my eggs in one basket.

February looks like an interesting month...

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

I have found it on this website called [url=http://tipswift.com]tip swift[/url]. You can find it there.
cheers
edit: wrong post

Anonim spunea...

I love silviatheredspot.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards