CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

duminică, 10 ianuarie 2010

22

I'm 22 now. It sounds old... no, actually it sounds like real life. But of course, I am the only person in my life that decides when and what I should do. So, guess what? I don't want to go to real life (yet). Most of the people that thought about me today told me that wish me that all my dreams com true. But what are my dreams? I think I kind of figured them out today, on this bench in Iulius Mall, while working for a project and wearing my red boots:

  • I want to love and be loved
  • I want to have my friends near me (I don't want Facebook to become my social life)
  • I want to travel
  • I want to spend quality time with my family and have a huuuuge family reunion in Cerna
  • I want to do training
  • I want to continue with AIESEC
  • I want to be busy everyday
  • I want to read more
  • I don't want to pay for my studies next year
  • I want to be beautiful and have a lot of dresses
  • I want to be part of a team

Yes! This is what I want for my birthday! And now, back to studies and projects (if I want to be busy and not pay for my last year of Master :P )... and maybe afterwards I'll go buy a dress if I behave :P

4 comentarii:

Ilinca spunea...

La multi ani Silvisor! Sa ai tot ce iti doresti la 22 de ani :) si chiar mai mult :P

Te pup!

Silvia spunea...

Multumesc mult de tot, Ilinca!

Anonim spunea...

I will not concur on it. I think precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonim spunea...

[color=#0d7445]Музыканты на праздник [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/svadba.php]Dejavu-group[/url] - это коллектив заслуженных вокалистов и музыкантов на праздник.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/index.php]Дежа вю[/url]- законодатель в области музыкального сопровождения дней рождения.
В копилке Музыкантов Dejavu-group более 3тыс. песен.
Живая музыка. Диско, хиты 70-80-90-х, джаз, ретро, шансон, современная музыка, европейские хиты, фоновая музыка, поп .
Музыкальный ансамбль Дежа вю располагает мощной качественной музыкальной аппаратурой, которая позволяет наполнить приятным уху звуком как небольшое помещение (фуршет), так и большое помещение (корпоратив до 1000 человек).

Андрей +7 910 483 8294, Игорь +7 916 623 4047 [/color]