CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

marți, 2 martie 2010

Ally McBeal

I just watched the last episode. Last episode, last season... the end... feeling a bit sad and nostalgic right now.he 5 seasons,

I started watching this TV show because Roxi told me that the end was unexpected. So somehow, all throughout the seasons I was waiting for the end. And it wasn't like I wanted it to be. It wasn't like I hoped for...

During the 5 seasons I had some moments when I identified myself with Ally (very dangerous for my mental health) and some moments when I just felt I was there, with them, in the office or at the bar. And I realised that I would like to work in a very friendly environment, to have a best friend like John Cage, to go to the bar after work, to be good in what I am doing, to be able to connect to people the way she does it. However, I wouldn't like the obsession for getting married and having kids, nor the neurotic boyfriend that just dumps me without saying a word...

I will miss Ally. But it's nice to know that I have her one torrent away :)

0 comentarii: