CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

miercuri, 17 martie 2010

Shut up?!

Last night, on my way to Ljubljana, I passed through Croatia. Nothing special so far. Nothing special that the police officers were checking our passports. Nothing special that the police officers looked grumpy. But there were some special things...
At first, it was the way they were checking the train. They were opening the ceiling and looking for persons/drugs/whatever. Secondly, the guy that checked my documents knew a few words in Romanian (pasaport, buletin, valuta), which was a surprise (. And last, but not least, the way he was talking to me. I was asked for my passport and then for my ID and if I had any money. I understood why they were asking for passport and the amount of money, but why my national ID? And because I really don't like to be confused, I asked why is he asking for my ID. The answer: "This is Croatian police. SHUT UP!". Whaaaaaaaat? Why did he behave like this? SInce when a position is an answer to anything? And why couldn't he say something like: "I am authorised to ask for your documents" or "This is the normal procedure". Why did he had that threatening and almost hateful look?
Still pissed.

0 comentarii: