CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

vineri, 19 martie 2010

Beautiful place

Right now I'm taking a look on the window and I can see the snow glittering. I am in an amazing place in Slovenia, a ski resort called Pohorje (or something similar). This is by far the most amazing confernce venue I've seen: the mountains, the fresh air, the internet that is working really, really well, the food, the arhitecture... It's such a peaceful place! And more than that, I am surrounded by really amazing people. I don't know how the delegates will be (I'll get to know them in 1 hour), but the faci team is definitely what I expected :)

And you know what's the most unbelievable thing? In a spring conference with 50 delegates in a country that has around 100 members there are people from 8 countries. Truely international... an environment where I feel just like home :)

0 comentarii: