CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sâmbătă, 20 martie 2010

No more there

"If you never lose your desire to wander, you belong". It was a comercial I saw in Oslo airport. These words got stuck in my mind and I'm coming back to them every once in a while. Since I arrived in Slovenia, I started thinking again about it, about what I want for my future. I thought I knew what I wanted, but this conference made me question it. And after two days of pictures, visions, objectives, what ifs and many others, I realised that I can only enjoy here and now if I know I have a home to go back to. I realised that I'm more attached to Romania than I show it. I realised that I like AIESEC Romania.

So I lost my desire to wander. It feels a bit weird, as if a part of me just disappeared. I feel home in Cluj and Calarasi, I'd rather spend 12 hours to get from my dorm room to my green room than spend 2 hours in an airplane from my dorm room to a random couch/hostel bed somewhere in Europe. I belong home.

At peace with myself

0 comentarii: