CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

duminică, 21 martie 2010

Fresh from the oven

OPS track in Spring SIMS 2010 ended 20 minutes ago. It was definitely one of the most positive experiences I ever had: the facis were great, I worked unbelievably well with Boz (my capricorn agenda manager), the delegates were the right people, the venue is simply amazing and AIESEC Slovenia an incredible AIESEC country.

We started with 8 delegates, but today we lost 2 of them, so we ended with 6. 6 people in whom I believe, 6 people that will have extraordinary X experiences, 6 people that got the most out of this conference, that were genuinely intrested in what X means. I was so used to begging people to like X, to go in X and this conference made me realise that my attitude is wrong. People should not be begged to have this experience. If they are the right ones, they will realise it once you are presenting the program. And those are the people that take the most out of their X. I am extremly confident that our delegates will have a life changing experience, will grow and will learn.

I am happy I decided to come and I am even happier that I decided to enjoy it and be true to myself. It was a conference in my rythm, with great conversations, laughter, prepared sessions, amazing chair (Lauri -current MCP of Estonia, MCPe Cambodgia).

And as I said in the closing of my track, thank you for making me fall in love again with X.

SIMS will have a special place in my memories and my heart...

0 comentarii: